Hey all!
I hope this month has been good to you, and that the coming months are even better.
While I haven't been able to make much progress on my novels (oodles of schoolwork everyday), I have published a short story, The Messenger, through an online magazine, Scarlet Leaf Review. They're a wonderful company that should very much be checked out. Give them some much-deserved love and discover the amazing authors and stories they publish, it's seriously worth it. Starting June 1st, they'll even add publishing a few things in physical magazines!
That's all I have to report for today. Take care, all!
~Robs
"The Messenger", "Mystic Club o9", "-M.C.o9-", "Nothing Is As It Seems", "Erstwhile Beginning", and all characters, art, and ideas associated with them are copyright (c) 2009-2017 by Robyn Lloyd. All Rights Reserved. Do Not copy, reuse, or redistribute.
Welcome to the World of Mystic Club o9 blog! The World is as vast as space, and ever-growing. This is its official blog, dedicated to bringing you announcements and updates. You can find the main site here: https://authorrobynlloyd.wixsite.com/worldofmco9 . Information about the series, the characters, the author, and other tidbits are available there. Thank you for visiting the World! Enjoy your stay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
First Short Story Compilation For Pre-Order!!
Hey, all! My first short story compilation is available for pre-order through SmashWords now!! NOT SHORT—FUN SIZE. An o...
-
Hey all! I hope this month has been good to you, and that the coming months are even better. While I haven't been able to make much ...
-
Hey there ^^ Welcome to the World of -M.C.o9- *, or rather the webpage/blog. Here, I'll be keeping things up to date on all things Mysti...
-
Wow, okay, fast forward 6 months after my last post, when I finished the final cover for Nothing Is As It Seems. Now, much later than I want...
No comments:
Post a Comment