Monday, March 27, 2017

After a 6-year hiatus...

Hello, all!

Long time, no see, eh? I'm still alive! It's been quite a while since my last post, where I went into an author hiatus. The blog wasn't supposed to go on hiatus with it, but life exploded. Since then, I've gone to college and earned an Associate of Arts degree, graduating with High Honors; started earning a Creative Writing Bachelor's degree; moved family three times; moved myself once; took care of my grandfather until he passed away and moved grandma in with me; traveled to different states for various reasons; got unofficially engaged; helped my mother start an Etsy shop; and so many other little things it'd take an entire post to name them!

But, between it all, I have been re-working Nothing Is As It Seems and Phantasmic Reality, just like I said, as well as connecting stories! And a few others! Lots and lots of writing projects. I hope to have some out soon! (Soon being a relative term. With college, I'll be publishing non-novel-related things.)

For anyone interested, I now have a fun little tumblr page with my sister called Incorrect On Purpose , where we pair a quote from a movie, tv show, book, other tumblr posts, youtube-star quotes, songs, and other sources, with a different source we think it'd fit with--we "incorrectly quote" something with another thing. (For example, instead of simply quoting Abbott and Costello, we posted one of their quotes as if Sherrilyn Kenyon characters were saying it: https://incorrectonpurpose.tumblr.com/post/152784701595/caleb-malphas-how-stupid-can-you-get-nick ).

I think that's all I'll say for now.

I hope all of you are well and enjoying life! There are so many amazing things in it that can come to you at the most random, opportune, and inopportune times, it seems. Never know what adventure they'll take you on. I hope your adventure is a good one ♥.

Have a great one, all! Take care,

~Robs



"Mystic Club o9", "-M.C.o9-", "Nothing Is As It Seems", "Erstwhile Beginning", and all characters, art, and ideas associated with them are copyright (c) 2009-2017 by Robyn Lloyd. All Rights Reserved. Do Not copy, reuse, or redistribute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Short Story Compilation For Pre-Order!!

Hey, all! My first short story compilation is available for pre-order through SmashWords now!! NOT SHORT—FUN SIZE. An o...