Whoo! That's right, as of a few hours ago, the very first PROOF copy of Nothing Is As It Seems arived in the mail! =D <333 I've been squeeing and squealing and laughing with awaited joy for hours -lol-. It looks so cool, and as a new soon-to-be-published-author, I must say this is highly exciting, I can't even describe!
Discovered some things that need to be revised, but after those things are fixed up and/or added in, etc, it should be available for sale within a month or two, hopefully.
*has a quick giggle fit then comes back to this*
Aaanyway, that's the 411 so far. I'll keep this updated on what's happening with the book and when it'll be out, all that good jazz. This is just SO COOL! <3 For anyone who's ever gotten to hold their dream in their hand or has seen it, or anything like that, kudos to you! It really is amazing. And for anyone who hasn't yet, just keep working at it, following your dreams, and one day you'll get there =). (Remember, too, God is a pretty big help...)
Here's the cover spread out--this is what I sent in and they printed out, it's called a Bleed cover, as CreateSpace calls it. It wraps around the entire book, from front cover, over the spine, to the back.
*insert pic here once how to is figured out*
I think that's all for now...
Thanks for stopping by, much love! God Bless!
~Robs
"Mystic Club o9", "-M.C. o9-" "Nothing Is As It Seems", "Erstwhile Beginning", and all characters, art, and ideas associated with them are (c) 2009 by Robyn Lloyd. All Rights Reserved. Do Not copy, reuse, or redistribute.
Welcome to the World of Mystic Club o9 blog! The World is as vast as space, and ever-growing. This is its official blog, dedicated to bringing you announcements and updates. You can find the main site here: https://authorrobynlloyd.wixsite.com/worldofmco9 . Information about the series, the characters, the author, and other tidbits are available there. Thank you for visiting the World! Enjoy your stay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
First Short Story Compilation For Pre-Order!!
Hey, all! My first short story compilation is available for pre-order through SmashWords now!! NOT SHORT—FUN SIZE. An o...
No comments:
Post a Comment